Meeting Place and Time:
Dinner meetings were originally held at Stones Hotel starting at 1815 hours. Because the public had continuous access to the meeting area at the hotel the club decided that a better venue was needed. In October, 1957 the club moved to the Red Cross Hall where the Red Cross ladies did the catering. Following retirement of the Red Cross ladies from the catering business in 1968, the club moved to the present venue, the Beachway Motel.
When the Charter was granted the club boundaries were the same as those for the Municipality of Ulverstone.
Following application, the club became an incorporated body on 21st November, 1983 under the Associations Incorporation Act, 1964 (Tasmania)